The Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation is happy to announce that applications for the Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for International Students to Study in Japan are now available for the 2022 academic year.
The Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Overseas Candidates is intended for international students who plan to enroll in a Japanese university or graduate school in the next academic year.
Enrollment in Rotary International Districts in Japan will be available until the end of the year 2022.
Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation is the biggest private scholarship organization in Japan, both in terms of program scope and the number of scholarships provided. The Foundation is funded entirely by the donations of Rotarians from all across Japan.
We are proud to assist international students in their studies in Japan.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Japanese universities / graduate schools
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (Below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Requirements
- Before applying for this grant, applicants must research and apply to Japanese universities / graduate schools on their own time.
- Those who enroll in undergraduate programs are required to provide a copy of their application for admission to the university or graduate school where they want to continue their education.
- Those who want to enroll in graduate schools are required to submit a letter of reference from a supervisor or professor at the graduate school of their choice.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in the Japanese language, with the ability to comprehend basic Japanese at the JLPT N4 level.
Scholarship payments will commence in April 2022 for those who enroll in April.
Scholarship payments will commence in October (or September) 2022 for those enrolling in the autumn semester.
Students in their first year of university are paid 100,000 yen every month
Students enrolled in Master’s programs are paid 140,000 yen per month.
(3)Doctoral students get a monthly salary of 140,000 yen.
*Students enrolled in research programs are not eligible.
In addition to airfare, the following services are available:
Actual expenditures incurred to travel to Japan, up to a maximum of 250,000 yen, are repaid during orientation, which takes place after arrival in Japan. Accepted candidates are required to produce all appropriate receipts. The only charge that is covered is the economy class fee.
Application for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship
How to Apply: Interested applicants for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship should go to the 2022 application guide for a complete list of qualifying requirements as well as detailed instructions on how to submit a successful application for the scholarship.
To be considered for a scholarship for an Overseas Candidate, you must first register with us. Fill out the necessary information on the website’s specialized forms and upload the application paperwork.
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadline: 15 December 2021
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You:
- Uni of Bristol Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
- COE College International Scholarships 2022
- Uppsala University Global Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2022
- Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships in Australia 2022
- Stuart Hall Foundation PhD Scholarships at University of Sussex in UK 2022
- Singapore Scholarships Without IELTS 2022