JAMB Registration Steps to UTME in 2022: Candidates who intend to take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exams and Direct Entry examinations should rejoice.
The dates and timetable for Jamb Registration 2022 have been released, and applicants may begin their enrolling procedures by visiting jamb.gov.ng.
Registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) will begin in 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centers nationally on February 12, 2022, according to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
You may learn about the registration costs, how to register, and the test schedule for 2022 by visiting this page.
JAMB 2022/2023 Registration and Exam Dates
The schedule for the 2022/2023 Jamb Registration and examination are as follows;
- UTME/DE registration starts 12th February 2022 and ends 19th March 2022.
- Mock examination holds on 20th April 2022.
- UTME holds from 20th to 30th April 2022.
You will be needed to reproduce your JAMB slip at several stages throughout the registration process in order to get your specific test date and location.
Meanwhile, candidates must now provide their National Identity Number (NIN) before registering for the JAMB tests in 2022.
For both UTME and DE candidates, the registration cost for JAMB 2022 is $3,500* (three thousand five hundred naira), while the authorized CBT service charge is #700. (seven hundred naira). … [Please note that these figures are based on rates from 2021; new rates will be available shortly.]
How to Register
Follow the easy procedures below to register for the JAMB test in 2022. You will also need to fill out and submit the online registration form at one of the certified JAMB registration centers.
Here are the best JAMB Registration Steps to UTME
- Get Ready an E-mail Account*: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address. JAMB recommends Gmail for quick delivery and alternatively Yahoo mail. This is to enable you send or receive information from Jamb on the examination exam.
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2022 registration form. You will need it proceed with the exam registration, checking of your result online, checking admission status, printing of admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2022 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
Jamb e-PIN Selling Points
Candidates can approach or use any of the underlisted selling points to purchase their e-Pin.
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
The initial step is no longer to create an email account; instead, dial 550191*NIN# to generate your profile code for JAMB registration.
Wishing you success with your registration and test!
You can Sign Up to get updates on the registration and similar opportunities.
Recommended for You:
- NYSC Portal Login | NYSC Dashboard | nyscportal.com| nysc.org.ng
- GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program for OND and Pre-NYSC Graduates
- 7 Polytechnic Scholarships In Nigeria 2022
- What is a Computer?
- How To Become a Stockbroker in 2022
- Best Business Ideas for Students to Start at Home