Izmir University of Economics Scholarship for International Students, 2022
Izmir University of Economics Scholarship for International Students will be given to students who want to study in Turkey to fund their academic pursuits.
You may apply for Izmir University of Economics Scholarships to study in Turkey to fund your academic pursuits. This grant is accessible to overseas students who desire to enroll in one of the University’s degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
These scholarships are given to foreign students enrolled in an undergraduate degree based on quotas set aside for particular nations as part of the University’s internalization objective.
It is a grant given to foreign students who want to study in undergraduate programs and is based on quotas set aside for various nations as part of the University’s internalization objective. The Board of Trustees determines the scope and quotas of foreign student scholarships.
Scholarships last for the length of the maximum education time. Foreign Language Preparatory Programs last two years, Associate Programs for four years, four-year Undergraduate Programs for seven years, and six-year Undergraduate Programs for nine years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Full-fee scholarship
Host Institution(s): Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Izmir University of Economics Scholarship Requirements
- International students studying in Turkey.
- Those who are natural-born Turkish citizens and have received permission from the Ministry of Internal Affairs to renounce their citizenship, as well as those who can show that they have the Document Related to the Usage of Rights Granted under the Turkish Citizenship Law for their minor children listed on the renunciation of Turkish citizenship document. “A child born to a married Turkish father or mother, whether in Turkey or abroad, is a Turkish citizen,” according to Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901. As a result, it is strongly advised that applicants applying for a foreign student admission quota consult the Turkish Citizenship Law).
- Dual citizens in the same position as foreign nationals who later became Turkish citizens.
- Turkish nationals who completed the last three years of their secondary education (high school) in a foreign country, excluding the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, before January 1, 2013 (including those who completed their entire secondary education (high school) in Turkish schools in the presence of the Ministry of National Education in a foreign country, excluding the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus).
How to Apply for Izmir University of Economics Scholarship
As part of the application procedures, International students can easily apply online on the link without sending any hard copy of the application documents. Click on the link to apply https://apply.izmirekonomi.edu.tr/international/undergraduate.
After the online application is received, the documents will be evaluated by the relevant departments and the applicant will be notified about the result accordingly.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- International Graduate Scholarships at Central Michigan University
- Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards (NA) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies, 2022
- International Merit Scholarships at Transylvania University, USA – 2022
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) for Africans, 2022
- Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship at Monash University, 2022
- Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences International Scholarships
- PhD scholarship in Financial Compliance at CBS in Denmark, 2022