Italian Government Scholarships for International Students, 2022
Italian Government Scholarships for International Students will be awarded to outstanding candidates for the academic year 2022.
The Italian Government Scholarship is presently being awarded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) to students who want to study a degree program in Italy.
According to Law 288/55 and its following adjustments and additions, this scholarship opportunity was founded to stimulate international collaboration in cultural, scientific, and technical domains, promote the Italian language and culture, and assist Italy’s economic system worldwide.
Application Deadline: 9th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Scholarship:
- Normally, the scholarship holders are exempt from the payment of the university tuition fees, in accordance with existing regulations. However the Universities, as part of their autonomy, may not allow such exemption. Therefore, candidates are recommended to contact the chosen Institution to be informed of eventual taxes or tuition fees.
- For the sole period of the scholarships granted by the Italian Government, the scholarship-holders are covered by an insurance policy against illness and/or accident. Air tickets are not given, except for Chilean citizens.
Number of Scholarships: Not Mentioned
Italian Government Scholarships Requirements
Only international students not resident in Italy and Italian nationals living abroad (IRE) who possess the necessary academic qualifications to enroll in an Italian university or institute may apply.
Applicants must be able to communicate in English.
With the exception of renewals, applicants for Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programs/Italian Language and Culture Courses should not be more than 28 years old by the deadline of this call.
With the exception of renewals, applicants for PhD programs should not be older than 30 years old before the end of this call.
By the deadline of this call, applicants for Research Projects under Academic Supervision should not be older than 40 years old.
How to Apply for Italian Government Scholarships
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- PhD Scholarship in Criminology for International Students at Ghent University
- International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney
- PhD Scholarships in Geoinformatics for African Students at Heidelberg University, Germany
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme in Germany, 2022
- DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship in Australia, 2022