(ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships: For the academic year 2022/2023, the Center for Cyber Safety and Education is offering Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the United States.
The (ISC)2 Information Security Undergraduate Scholarship, which awards undergraduate students studying information security up to US$5,000 per winner, will help aspiring information security professionals with some of their educational financial burdens.
Worth of Scholarship
A total of 20 scholarships will be given out. Each scholarship will range from $1,000 to $5,000.
If the funds are granted, they will be transferred to the school with instructions to use them for tuition, fees, and books. The awardees do not get any cash.
There are no renewals for awards. If you want to be eligible for another prize, you must reapply each year.
Requirements for the (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships
- Must be working on, or planning to work on, a degree in cybersecurity, information assurance, or a related profession.
- You might be a high school senior or an undergraduate student who is presently enrolled as a junior, freshman, sophomore, or senior and will begin an undergraduate degree program in the autumn. If you will have completed your undergraduate degree by the autumn, please consider applying for the (ISC)2 Graduate Scholarship.
- On a scale of 4.0, your GPA must be at least 3.3. (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- You might be a national of any country (US citizenship not required)
- It’s possible that you’ll be taking classes on-site or online.
- You might be a full-time or part-time student.
- It’s possible that you’ll be attending from the United States or from another country.
- You do not have to be enrolled right now, but no awards will be given out until the recipient has enrolled in a college or university.
How to Apply for the (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships
The application, which you must submit, is another crucial step in obtaining the scholarship.
Your current (or most recent) educational institution’s unofficial transcripts. If monies are granted, they will not be distributed until official transcripts are received.
One letter of recommendation that includes the following information:
What is your relationship with the candidate and how long have you known them?
What talents or abilities does the applicant possess that will aid in the completion of a degree?
What further information about the application should be considered?
NOTE: Academic references are preferable; nevertheless, a professional letter of recommendation covering the elements above may be sent.
That’s not all; you’ll also need to supply
A resume/CV should be no more than three pages long. Links to publications should not be included.
In the application, you will be asked to answer the following essay questions:
Explain why you should be selected for the cybersecurity scholarship and how you differ from your colleagues.
Explain why you require the scholarship.
Give a brief overview of your personal and educational backgrounds.
What – or who – motivated you to seek a cybersecurity career? What qualifies you as a candidate for success in the field of information security, and what are your professional objectives?
What steps can you take after you graduate and secure a job in our industry to “pay it forward” by assisting other women (currently in school, recent graduates, or mid-career transition) who are new to our field?
Describe any volunteer work, publications, or other contributions to the cybersecurity industry, as well as any other interests or extracurricular activities and what they mean to you. (Do not add article links.)
Deadline for applications: March 7, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EST in the United States.
Recommended for You
- List of Top Scholarships in Ukraine Without IELTS
- Argelander Scholarships for Doctoral Candidates from Developing Countries at the University of Bonn Germany 2022
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023
- Leventis Foundation Masters Scholarships (2022/2023)
- Development Trust Africa Scholarships for Masters at Loughborough University in UK 2022
- Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham 2022/23
- Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships at CDU in Australia 2022
- Top 7 Italy Scholarships Without IELTS [Fully Funded]
- Fully Funded Trinity College Dublin Grattan Scholarships for International Students
- Dutch OKP Water and Sustainable Development Scholarships 2022