Bond University in Australia is accepting applications for the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2022/23.
Undergraduate Excellence on a Global Scale Scholarships are given out based on academic achievement and are a reflection of Bond University’s dedication to high-quality foreign students.
Worth of Award
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- To apply for the program of your choice, you must fill out the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that demonstrates academic performance in the top percentile (for example, an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96) or comparable.
- Fill up and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application deadline for the semester you want to start.
- Not yet enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate program.
- Those enrolled in Bond University College’s English program as part of a package offer are still able to apply.
- This award is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
- Before applying for this scholarship, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Students may apply for this award using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form after it has been submitted. Simply log in using the same credentials you used to apply for your program, then search for ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The application must be completed and submitted electronically before the application deadline for your first semester.
- A Supporting Statement will be required as part of your scholarship application. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), fill it out, save it, and include it in the Supporting Documents area of your application.
Deadline: Applications for the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship close on
- 13 February, 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- 12 June, 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- 16 October, 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
Recommended for You:
- Columbia University Scholarships for Displaced Students 2022
- Academic Excellence Scholarships at the University of Texas, USA 2022
- uOttawa Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English 2022
- Big Bang Scholarships for 2022
- PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering at Imperial College London 2022
- Lund University Global Scholarship to Study in Sweden in 2022