International Scholarship at Minnesota State University Moorhead will be awarded to adequately qualified students for the year 2022.
Outstanding and appropriately qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for Minnesota State University Moorhead International Student Scholarships for the next academic session.
Incoming overseas students at Minnesota State University Moorhead are automatically awarded scholarships. The automatic scholarship is given to students when they are accepted to the institution, and the amount is determined by their academic profile.
Incoming and existing students at Minnesota State University Moorhead may apply for a number of scholarships. Students apply for university scholarships via a single online application and are matched to scholarship possibilities based on their history, major/minor, volunteer activities, and other factors.
In addition to the automatic scholarships provided via the admissions process, the Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation grants scholarships to incoming, current, and graduate students from alumni, corporations, friends, and foundations. Many of these scholarships are offered by specific departments, universities, or programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minnesota State University Moorhead, USA
Scholarship Type: Full-fee scholarship
Host Institution(s): Minnesota State University Moorhead, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
International Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be international students.
- Full-time attendance, maintaining a specific GPA, major, year in college, or financial need are all requirements for students seeking a scholarship.
- Unless otherwise stated in the application requirements, all scholarships require full-time attendance (12+ credits each semester).
- GPA criteria may apply to renewable scholarships, although they do not need yearly applications. Automatic scholarships are given for the chosen semester and/or year, or until you graduate, whichever comes first. If you do not satisfy the qualifying standards, you may lose your scholarship money.
- Scholarships cannot be transferred to another school.
How to Apply for International Scholarship
Interested individuals may apply for this scholarship via a single online application and will be matched to scholarship possibilities based on their history, major/minor, areas of interest, and so on.
In addition to the automatic scholarships provided via the admissions process, the Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation grants scholarships to incoming, current, and graduate students from alumni, corporations, friends, and foundations.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Recommended for you
- Rhodes Scholarships for Global Students at Oxford University, 2022/2023
- Huntsville Competitive Scholarships at the University of Alabama, USA
- Sobeys & Empire Scholarship Program for Students in Canada, 2022
- Sir Ray Tindle International Scholarship at University of Creative Arts, UK
- Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians
- Global Leadership & Peacebuilding Scholarship at King’s College London