International Masters Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia
International Masters Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia is now open for applications from adequately qualified students.
For the academic year 2022/23, Edith Cowan University is accepting applications for the International Masters Scholarship in Australia.
International students from certain countries are eligible for the 2022 International Masters Scholarship. Those enrolled in the following courses are likely to succeed:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Law
- Medical and Health Science
Worth of Award: The scholarship offers up to a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your Master’s course at ECU.
International Masters Scholarship Requirements
- Be a citizen of one of the aforementioned nations.
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen).
- Study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (due to travel constraints, certain components of your degree may be offered online).
- Not be a recipient of a government or industry-sponsored scholarship.
- Get an invitation to study for a postgraduate degree between May 26, 2021, and July 31, 2022.
- Fulfil the course’s admission criteria at ECU and begin studying during the 2022 intake.
How to Apply for International Masters Scholarship
Click here to start your online application.
Deadline: Applications will close on July 31, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- DAAD Scholarships in Msc Renewable Energy Management, Germany
- Tech Women MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Science in Photonics Engineering Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- International Scholarships at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland
- MPhil Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students at Australian National University
- International Architecture Scholarships at University of Bradford – UK, 2022
- Intercultural Communication for Business & Professions International Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK