The International Green Gown Awards 2022 are currently accepting applications.
They are seeking inspiring sustainability leaders in collaboration with and with the support of the UN Environment Program (UNEP).
The International Green Gown Awards raise the standard and place every learning institution at the center of achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals by recognizing outstanding sustainability projects being done by universities and colleges throughout the globe.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), L’Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF), and the International Association of Universities (IAU) collaborate on the International Green Gown Awards (IAU).
The categories are:
- 2030 Climate Action
- Benefitting Society
- Creating Impact
- Student Engagement
- Next Generation Learning and Skills
- Sustainability Institution of the Year
Applying for an International Green Gown Award will not only encourage your staff, management, and students to do more, but it will also open doors to new opportunities:
- Recognize your team’s achievements and get your employees and kids involved.
- Use events, case studies, and films to raise your visibility and demonstrate your sustainable expertise.
- assisting in gaining high management recognition
- Obtaining recognition on a regional and worldwide level
- Joining a network of great universities that will promote your institution throughout the year
Winning an International Green Gown Award will raise awareness and generate favorable news for your institution as a whole, as well as the sustainability profile within it.
International Green Gown Awards Requirement
- Open to any university or college across the world.
- There is no limit on the number of applications or categories each institution can enter.
Application for International Green Gown Awards
By 12 noon GMT on March 31, 2022, send your application to [email protected] Your institution’s logo and an image of your project (in high resolution, print quality – a minimum of 300dpi) must also be included.
Download the application form
For More Information: Visit this page
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Recommended for You: