International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada
International Entrance Student Scholarships: Applicants who desire to study in Canada at Humber College are encouraged to apply for the 2022/2023 International Entrance Scholarship.
Humber University offers scholarships to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic potential.
Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students attending Humber in 2022 are eligible for the admission scholarship. The scholarship will help to ease the financial burden of enrolling in a Canadian study program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Humber College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Humber College, Canada
Scholarship to be taken in: Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to CAD 4000
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria for International Entrance Student Scholarships
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College in Canada:
Students with a high academic qualification (students with a GPA of 85 percent or higher and a 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in their senior year of high school, college, or university) are eligible for the merit scholarship.
For students who got their acceptance letter and confirmed their offer before January 15th, scholarships will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for scholarships, students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time. Students must also have obtained an official offer of admission/acceptance letter.
How to Apply for the International Entrance Student Scholarships
Interested candidates for Humber College’s International Entrance Student Scholarships should send the following documents to [email protected]
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for the full-time program commencing in May and September 2022
- Personal statement of interest-must includes your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
Deadline: Application deadlines are on a rolling basis.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You
- CanGap Gap Year Scholarships – Spring 2022 for Students in Canada (up to $1,000)
- How To Get Polish Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
- Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University for International Students (FULLY FUNDED)
- Karen Napier Scholarships at University of Stirling Management School in UK 2022
- SA-GER CDR Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2023/24
- UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships 2022/23
- Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships at Centre of African Studies UK 2022
- MBBS In Greece: Entry Requirements, Free Tuition, Scholarships
- ETH Zurich E4D Doctoral Scholarships 2022 (Fully-Funded)
- Scholarships for International Students at Clark University, USA 2022