Intercultural Communication for Business & Professions International Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK
Intercultural Communication for Business & Professions International Scholarships will be given to students interested in pursuing a degree at the University of Warwick, UK.
Are you a student from another country? If you want to work and communicate with individuals from all over the globe, this is the chance for you.
Individuals interested in pursuing their studies at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom may apply for the Intercultural Communication for Business and Professions International Scholarship, which is worth 50% of the current tuition rate.
This chance will provide you with extensive knowledge and abilities in intercultural communication. It’s designed specifically for dealing with business and professional folks.
Application Deadline: Monday, 20 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 50% of the current tuition fee
Number of Awards: Two
Intercultural Communication for Business & Professions International Scholarships Eligibility
- You must enroll in a postgraduate program.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Have an overall IELTS score of 6.5 in Band A (with 6.5 in reading and writing).
How to Apply for Intercultural Communication for Business & Professions International Scholarship
Click here to apply.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- 2022 Postgraduate Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney
- Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship for International Scholars, 2022
- DeepMind Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Birmingham, UK
- Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards (NA) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies, 2022
- International Merit Scholarships at Transylvania University, USA – 2022
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) for Africans, 2022
- Obama-Chesky Voyager Scholarship for Public Service for Students, USA