Microsoft is now taking submissions for the 2022 Imagine Cup Microsoft Learn Challenge, which is available to students and teams from all across the globe.
Earth, Education, Health, and Lifestyle are the four categories of the 2022 Imagine Cup competition.
To progress in the competition, start strengthening your IT skills by completing a Microsoft Learn module in the area you’re most interested in.
Any of the eight necessary Learning modules may be completed by any team member.
To progress to the Imagine Cup Online Semifinals, submit your Microsoft Learn profile URL(s) to the Learn Challenge after you’ve finished your module.
Worth of Award
Each entry will be placed into a monthly contest for a chance to win one of five USD250 prizes!
Imagine Cup Microsoft Learn Challenge Requirements
If you satisfy the following qualifications at the time of admission, you are qualified to enter:
- You are at least 16 years old as of September 21, 2021, and are actively enrolled as a student at an accredited educational institution (including home schools) that grants high-school or college/university (or equivalent) degrees at any time between May 25, 2021, and May 20, 2022; and If you are 16 years old or older but have not yet reached the age of majority in your legal place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission before submitting your application.
- You do not live in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimean Peninsula; and US export restrictions prohibit the shipment of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimean Peninsula. As a result, inhabitants of these countries/regions are ineligible to take part.
- You/your company has not gotten more than $50,000 USD in outside capital; and
- You or your company did not utilize compensated employee help in drafting an Imagine Cup entry between May 25, 2021, and May 31, 2022; and
- You were not a Microsoft Corporation employee or intern, or a Microsoft subsidiary employee, between September 21, 2021, and May 31, 2022; and
- You are not engaged in any aspect of the Competition’s implementation or administration; and
- You are not a Microsoft employee, a Microsoft subsidiary employee, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Competition between May 25 and May 2022 (parent, sibling, spouse/domestic partner, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, a Microsoft subsidiary employee, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Competition between May 25 and May 2022.
How to Apply for Imagine Cup Microsoft Learn Challenge
Complete any one of these eight required Microsoft Learn modules:
- Track wild polar bears with AI
- Learn about space rocks and how to classify them
- Classify endangered bird species with Custom Vision
- Intro to Python for space exploration
- Track global air quality with Azure Maps
- Create an intelligent chatbot
- Explore and analyze data with Python.
Each team member must establish a Microsoft Learn account, finish one of the needed courses using that account, and provide their account’s profile URL.
Imagine Cup Microsoft Learn Challenge Deadline
Deadline: Submissions close on January 28, 2022
Recommended for You:
- GTBANK LIMITED Internship Program for OND and Pre-NYSC Graduates
- Borealis AI Summer Research Internships 2022
- BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship for Recent Graduates 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- Safaricom Student Internship Program for Kenyan Students 2022
- Guaranty Trust Bank OND Internship Programme 2022