IIE-SRF Fellowship Global Programme in USA 2022 (Get $25,000)
IIE-SRF Fellowship Global Programme in USA 2022 is available for endangered and displaced scholars at participating higher education institutions across the globe.
The Institute of International Education’s Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) seeks applications for the IIE-SRF Fellowship Global Programme in the United States in 2022.
The Institute of International Education’s Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) is the only global initiative that organizes and pays fellowships for endangered and displaced scholars at participating higher education institutions across the globe. These one-year fellowships fund temporary academic posts in institutions of higher learning anywhere around the globe, allowing IIE-SRF participants to continue their work in a secure environment.
Worth of Award: The IIE-SRF Fellowship Global Programme is worth $25,000.
Eligibility: Preference is given to scholars who:
- Hold a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their discipline, as well as considerable teaching and/or research experience at a university, college, or other higher learning institution;
- Own a track record of published research;
- Display exceptional academic achievement or prospects
- Are facing urgent, specific threats to their lives and/or professions in their home countries or countries of residency, or have just left;
- Will assist their own academic communities and/or their host academic communities
- Women, members of ethnic, racial, cultural, or religious minorities, and those who are underrepresented in their areas are urged to apply.
How to Apply: The required application materials include:
- Application Coversheet
- Current CV or resume. Please be sure your CV includes the following information:
- Academic degrees (degree-granting institution, field, and date of degree award).
- Current position (location, dates of employment, professional title, and responsibilities).
- Previous academic positions (in chronological order, including location, dates of employment, professional title, and responsibilities).
- A detailed list of your academic publications (journal articles, books, chapters, exhibitions, etc.) including full citations with the name of publication, authors, the title of work, date of publication, and page numbers, if possible.
- Other relevant academic work (including supervision of master’s and Ph.D. theses, conference presentations, grants/honors/awards, professional affiliations, etc.).
Other materials include:
- Academic statement.
- Personal statement.
- Reference letters.
- A copy of your Ph.D. or highest degree.
- Samples of your most current research publications.
Deadline: The IIE-SRF Selection Committee meets to consider applications and award fellowships on a quarterly basis. Applications are considered in the order in which they are received.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- Alfred Friendly Investigative Reporting Fellowship in USA 2023
- Center for Fiction/Susan Kamil Emerging Writer Fellowships 2022 ($5,000 grant)
- Marvel Masters Fellowships for Female Students in Switzerland 2022
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022 for Southeast and East Asian Professionals
- Civic Spring Fellowship National Program 2022 for Youth-led Organisations (up to $25,000)
- Year Here Social Innovation Fellowship in the UK 2022/23 (Funding Available)