The organizers of the ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award for Young Leaders in Family Planning in Thailand in 2022 are happy to encourage applications for the ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award for Young Leaders in Family Planning in Thailand in 2022.
Through active preparation and participation in 2022, the ICFP seeks to amplify and spotlight the voices of young leaders in the family planning and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SHRH) fields.
“Family Planning & Universal Health Coverage: Innovate,” is the conference’s topic.
Worth of Award
- be granted funding to attend the ICFP 2022 in Pattaya, Thailand in November 2022.
- also actively engage in the planning of ICFP events,
- have been invited to talk at the ICFP, and
- Participate in additional conferences that promote the views, opinions, and experiences of young people in the family planning community.
They must be under the age of 18 to be eligible for the ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award.
- On November 12, 2022, you must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Only one application is allowed for young leaders in the fields of family planning, SRHR, or adolescent health. It is not possible to apply in a group.
Submissions should be in the form of short creative films (3 minutes maximum) that include the conference topic and emphasize youth views, experiences, and voice in family planning.
How to Apply for ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award
To submit an application, young leaders must
- Create a one- to three-minute YouTube video. Fill out an application online.
- Provide the names and contact information for 1-2 references (e.g., a mentor, instructor, or supervisor from an organization with which you have previously volunteered or worked) who can testify to your credentials as a conference speaker.
Deadline: All entries must be submitted by November 30, 2021, at 11:59 pm EST.
To Apply Click Here