Apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023.
For Bachelors, Masters, One-Tier Master’s, Non-Degree, and PhD Degree Programs, online applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are now available.
All international students are strongly encouraged to apply for a scholarship from the Government of Hungary.
IELTS is not required.
There is no application fee.
Without IELTS, you may study in Hungary.
In the academic year 2022-2023, more than 5,000 scholarships will be given.
The language of instruction for all overseas students will be English.
The Hungary Scholarship is available in all sectors of higher education and for all degrees offered at 31 Hungarian universities.
There are several scholarships available in Hungary that do not need IELTS.
Hungary is a nation that is popular, modern, and safe.
Hungary is much less expensive than other European nations.
The goal of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships is to expand the number of international students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian universities to recruit excellent international students.
You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re seeking a high-quality education.
Are you up to the task?
You may apply for one of the 5,000 Hungary Government Scholarships available in 2022.
Below is a list of detailed information.
Details About Hungary Government Scholarships
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2022
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Hungary Government Scholarship is a full-fledged scholarship program that covers all expenditures.
The following are the financial advantages of the Stipendium Scholarship 2022:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Available Fields & Major in Hungary Government Scholarships
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M
- Classical Musical Performance
Required Documents for Hungary Government Scholarships
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- (High school diploma, university or college diploma/certificate, or any equivalent; all in English) (translated).
- Proof of nationality (e.g. Passport).
- Short Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Applicants to the University’s Medicine program who are citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America must submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores.
How to Apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships
The Online Applications are open now. All the Information and the official website are given. To Apply, Please Visit Hungary Governments Scholarships Website to apply
Deadline and Timeline for Hungary Government Scholarships
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 is 15th January 2022