Are you looking for how to check your Airtel number?
Take a chill pill, because you’re on the right page.
In this article, I’ll tell you how to check your airtel number.
If you are a new user, it might take some time to remember your SIM number.
In case you’ve forgotten your airtel number or do not know your airtel number, here are the different ways to check your airtel number.
Below are the methods you can use to check your airtel number:
- Using USSD Code.
- Using Airtel Customer Support.
- Using MyAirtel App.
Also check: How to Check Airtel Data Balance
1. Using USSD Code
This is the simplest method to know your airtel number.
To use this method follow the steps below:
- Insert your SIM in your mobile phone.
- Make sure your SIM card is activated.
- Open your phone dialer app and dial *282# and click on the call button.
- On your mobile phone screen, a flash message will display containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: ”xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
Alternatively, you can use this method.
This method is just the same as the one mentioned above.
However, you will do the process with another code.
Follow the steps below:
- Insert your activated Airtel SIM into your phone.
- Open your Mobile Dialer Phone App.
- Then Dial *121*1#.
- Immediately after dialing this USSD number, you will get a flash message containing a special offer, click OK on it.
- Within few seconds, you will get another flash message containing your Airtel mobile number.
Note: Make sure you copy the number down.
Also check: How To Transfer MTN Airtime
2. Using Airtel Customer Support.
To check Airtel number using this method, follow the steps below:
- Dial the USSD code 121 or 198 on your mobile phone.
- The call will take you to Airtel Customer Support.
- Then select 1 for “Mobile Services”.
- You will listen to the IRV telling you your mobile number, balance, data balance, and validity of your balance.
3. Using MyAirtel App.
To check your Airtel number follow the steps below:
- Firstly, download MyAirtel App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp&hl=en_IN
- Go to the home page of the MyAirtel App.
- You will know your Airtel number, plans of your SIM, data balance, and other information.
The listed methods are currently the ways you can use to check your airtel number.
If you have any questions, contributions, or suggestions please drop them in the comment box below.