Aruba is redefining what it means to be on the “IT EDGE.” By designing intelligent environments and digital workplaces, businesses may provide new and improved consumer experiences. In order to change business models with the combined strength of computation, context, control, and secure connection, we have concentrated our efforts on the campus, branch, mobility, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Aruba’s User Interface (UI) Insight is an Aruba unit located in Cape Town, South Africa, whose product is a sensor for monitoring Wi-Fi performance. Our sensor was the first of its type in space, and it all started as a little local start-up. In today’s world of ever-increasing wireless network coverage and ever-increasing reliance on connectivity, we are providing vital monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to a wide range of businesses, hospitals, restaurants, campuses, warehouses, and retail outlets around the world, including Fortune 500 companies.
Private mentorship and coaching, launch & learn sessions with the wider business, pair and mob programming, code review sessions and architecture/infrastructure lectures are some of the things you can look forward to throughout your internship.
This position has been classified as ‘Edge,’ which indicates that you will be working mainly from a location other than an HPE office.
Depending on your position, you will be involved in one or more of the following projects:
- Work on data visualization and user interface design for our dashboards, charting huge amounts of data, and performance optimization are all included in this category.
- Our dashboards need back-end development to support them, including processing large amounts of data, real-time data streaming, expanding our systems to accommodate 10,000+ devices reporting 24 hours a day, and API development.
- Back-end development for device management software, including handling device configurations, package updates, and device logistics, among other things.
- Dev operations revolve around continuous integration (CI), deployment procedures, and maintaining our systems and servers.
- Device software development includes brainstorming and implementing new methods for testing network performance, low-level device security and encryption, device recovery systems, and Linux kernel development, among other things.
- Hardware development includes the following activities: firmware development, digital circuit design, RF work, manufacturing, and logistics for production.
Our Engineering Methodologies
We are agile and have a regular release cycle, with an emphasis on rapid iteration and collaboration with our partners at the forefront of our thinking. In the Aruba UXI environment, there are many opportunities to learn and develop.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a concentration in computer science and information technology.
- Collaboration, problem-solving, and a feeling of urgency are all characteristics of effective leaders.
- Working in a mixed setting (virtual and face-to-face) is something you’re comfortable with.
- New challenges and ongoing learning are what keep you going.
- Problem solver, fast learner, and web developer that has a passion for what she does.
- Design, speed, and the creation of exceptional user experiences are important to me as a passionate developer.
- Communication and presenting abilities that are second to none.
Benefits of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineer Internship
- A good wage as well as a comprehensive package of social benefits
- A work atmosphere that is diverse and dynamic
- Support for maintaining a work-life balance and professional growth
- A fantastic existence inside the element! Would you want to know more about it?
So, Let’s keep in touch.
For More Information: