For the academic year 2021/2022, the Global Business School Network welcomes applications for the Hanken GBSN Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries in Finland.
Hanken is a premier, globally recognized institution with over 110 years of expertise in economics and business administration instruction and research.
Its research meets worldwide standards and serves as the basis for all educational endeavors. With over 14, 000 graduates working in over 70 countries, Hanken has strong links to the business sector and an active alumni network.
Both within the network membership and with the larger business education and development communities, the Global Business School Network promotes cross-border networking, information exchange, and cooperation.
Worth of Award
The Hanken GBSN Scholarship covers
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Hanken GBSN Scholarship Requirements
By November 2, 2020, the applicant must be a student at or an alumnus with a university degree from a GBSN member institution to be eligible for the Premium Scholarship.
Candidates from the following countries who are members of the GBSN are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
How to Apply for Hanken GBSN Scholarship
Application portal: apply.hanken.fi/login
Deadline: The application period for the Master’s Programme ends on January 14, 2022, at 15:00 (GMT +2).
Recommended for You:
- Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Leeds University Business School Scholarships 2022
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022
- University of Tasmania Engineering Scholarships for International Women 2022
- Adelaide Sarawak Alumni Scholarship 2022
- EJ Josey Scholarship Award for African Americans 2022