GSK Scholarships in UK 2022
The GSK Scholarships in UK for 2022-23 are now open, fully financed MSc programs at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and accessible to students from all around the world.
Scholarships from GSK are available to assist the training and development of the next generation of global health leaders, as well as the capacity of African health systems and health-related research.
Applicants who want to study full-time for one year at LSHTM are eligible for extremely competitive scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GSK
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): LSHTM
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Three per year
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
GSK Scholarships in UK Requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for these scholarships:
- be citizens of and residents of Sub-Saharan African nations; and
- After completing their MSc year at LSHTM, they aim to return to Sub-Saharan Africa; and
- Complete the Supplementary Questions Form to indicate that they would not be able to pay for the planned program of study otherwise; and
- satisfy the LSHTM’s English language criteria; and
- possess a first-class or upper-second-class equivalence first-degree, and
- hold an offer of admission to one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based MSc programs for the academic year 2022-23.
Three scholarships are available for the 2022-23 academic year. Each scholarship will cover:
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,633.00.
Application for GSK Scholarships in UK
There are two phases to the application procedure. Applicants must fulfill all qualifying requirements and complete all stages mentioned below before the scholarship deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday, February 27, 2022 to be eligible for funding.
- Step 1
Submit an application for 2022-23 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
- Step 2
Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
Application Deadline: 27 February 2022
Recommended for You:
- University of Queensland Destination Australia Scholarship 2022
- 7 Polytechnic Scholarships In Nigeria 2022
- University of Ottawa Excellence Scholarship for African Students 2022
- Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students from Low-Income Countries 2022
- UCL GREAT Scholarships by the British Council for International Students 2022
- AI4D Scholarships for Early Career Academics in Kenya 2022