Great Scholarship Justice and Law at the University of Westminster, UK will be given to adequately qualified students for the year 2022.
The University of Westminster is now giving a £10,000 tuition price scholarship to overseas students who want to further their studies at the university, in partnership with the UK government’s GREAT Britain program and the British Council.
Application Deadline: 13 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value of Award: £10,000
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies: Master’s course in Law offered by the University of Westminster.
Great Scholarship Justice and Law Eligibility
- Be Nigerians.
- Have an offer from the University of Westminster for a full-time master’s degree in law commencing in September 2022.
- Hold a 2.1 Honours degree in the United Kingdom.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
How to Apply for Great Scholarship Justice and Law
Recommended for you
- Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship in Manchester, UK
- Impact Scholarship at UCL for Masters in Public Health, 2022/2023
- Sir Ray Tindle International Scholarship at University of Creative Arts, UK
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians
- Global Leadership & Peacebuilding Scholarship at King’s College London
- Scholarships in Human Rights and Democratization in Africa at University of Pretoria – South Africa, 2022
- MPhil Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students at Australian National University
- Tech Women MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- International Scholarships at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland