GREAT Ghana Scholarship for Postgraduate Students in UK 2022
GREAT Ghana Scholarship applications are being accepted by The University of Bristol in cooperation with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign for the academic session 2021/22 in the United Kingdom.
The University of Bristol provides several chances for postgraduates to network with employers from industry, business, start-ups, and non-profit organizations.
This makes it simple and practical for them to establish a professional network in their chosen industries. It also provides students with the chance to develop outstanding curriculum vitae.
Worth of Award
Only one scholarship in the amount of £10,000 is available, and it must be used to defray the costs of tuition for a master’s degree program.
GREAT Ghana Scholarship Requirements
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- are a Ghanaian citizen who has a Ghanaian passport; and
- In terms of tuition fees, you are considered an international student.
- in the process of accepting an offer (conditional or unconditional) to begin a one-year full-time master’s degree program in September 2022.
How to Apply for GREAT Ghana Scholarship
All applications for the GREAT Ghana Scholarship should be made online via the official website.
GREAT Ghana Scholarship Deadline
Deadline: The deadline for applications is March 28, 2022, at 10 am (UK time).
Recommended for You:
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship in UK 2022
- Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship in Japan 2022
- UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship 2022
- Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for International Students 2022
- COE College International Scholarships 2022
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University 2022
- South Bank University International Merit Scholarship in London 2022