Government of Taiwan Scholarship Program 2022
The Government of Taiwan Scholarship Program 2022/2023 is presently accepting applications.
The TaiwanICDF offers higher education scholarships and has built undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in collaboration with famous Taiwanese institutions.
One of the TaiwanICDF’s major functions, among many others, has traditionally been international education and training.
Education is a critical tool for training workforces in developing nations, and human resource development initiatives play a critical role in supporting partner countries to achieve sustainable development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of Taiwan
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Selected Partner Institutions in Taiwan
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Scholarship Benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
The TaiwanICDF has formed the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 22 partner institutions, establishing an operational platform to administer and develop the scholarship program within the TICA framework. There are 34 programs available for TaiwanICDF Scholarship applications in 2022:
Study Programs for 2022 Scholarship Application
E-Learning Master Program of Education and School Leadership
Government of Taiwan Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must fulfill both the basic eligibility standards (PDF) and be citizens of one of the countries listed on the TaiwanICDF Scholarship List of Eligible Countries (PDF).
- Applicants must also comply with the ROC (Taiwan) National Immigration Agency’s Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens.
Scholarship Benefits of Government of Taiwan Scholarship
- Scholarship benefits: Each scholarship winner receives a full scholarship from the TaiwanICDF, which includes return flights, lodging, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook expenses, and a monthly stipend.
- See the whole list of scholarship perks here.
Application for Government of Taiwan Scholarship
In addition to applying to a TaiwanICDF partner institution, applicants need to submit the documentation specified below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office in their country.
Applicants must ensure that their paperwork is exact and full; if they do not, their application will be rejected.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or other evidence of nationality document.
- Applicants must provide a photocopy of their highest-level diploma as well as academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s certificate of English proficiency. Please note: This refers to a TOEFL or other accepted English proficiency exam score, as well as papers showing that the applicant has completed a program in which all courses were taught in English. Applicants who are unable to produce such evidence of English proficiency owing to a particular situation may have their English proficiency examined by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office via an interview or other types of assessment. These papers are not required for applicants whose official national language is English.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Any additional documentation explicitly needed by a Taiwanese Republic of China (ROC) Embassy, Consulate General, or Representative Office.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2022
Recommended for You:
- Antalya Bilim University Scholarship in Turkey 2022
- Business School Work and Employment Relations Scholarship at Leeds University 2022
- Hertie School of Governance Doctoral Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship for Postgraduate 2022
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships to Study in UAE 2022
- MEXT Hokkaido University Scholarship in Japan 2022
- Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Leeds in UK 2022