University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School invites applications for GMAT MBA scholarships in 2022
Scholarships are given to academically outstanding students who will serve as ambassadors for the EMBA program and the institution during and after their studies.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s foremost business school and research hub, providing a world-class MBA, a world-class Ph.D. program, a broad choice of specialized Masters for both business and non-business graduates, and Executive Development courses.
Worth of Award for GMAT MBA scholarships
- These merit-based GMAT MBA Scholarships cover up to the entire tuition expenses for the MBA or Executive MBA program.
- Before being considered for any of the aforementioned awards, all scholarship candidates must have been accepted to (have applied for, been interviewed for, and been awarded a seat on) the EMBA Program. Exceptional Irish locals and foreign applicants with a GMAT score of 700 or above are eligible.
- Candidates who qualify for and are awarded several scholarships or bursaries are unable to combine or add them. They will be given the larger sum.
- Candidates cannot transfer or utilize a scholarship or bursary from one program to another.
- Scholarships and bursaries cannot be delayed to a future academic year, hence they will be provided to students for the year in which they are offered a seat at UCD Smurfit. That is, students will not be able to delay their enrollment at UCD Smurfit to a subsequent year.
- Please note that UCD Belfield’s MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business, which are co-sponsored by UCD Smurfit School, are not eligible for Scholarships.
How to Apply for GMAT MBA scholarships
- These scholarships do not have their own application procedure.
- All successful MBA and Executive MBA candidates are automatically considered.
- On a rolling basis, applications are examined.
- Exceptional applicants may be given scholarships before the deadline.
- It is suggested that you apply as soon as possible.
- NB Due to the limited number of scholarships available and the high level of competition, candidates from Ireland may be asked to visit an assessment center as part of the scholarship screening process.
Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2022 (Full-time MBA), 30th June 2022 (Executive and Modular MBA)
Click here for more details and to apply