The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is accepting submissions for the COP26 Resilience Hub Social Media Video Contest.
What resilience strategies do you have in place to combat the consequences of climate change?
The Resilience Knowledge Coalition is conducting a video contest on social media in the build-up to and during the Resilience Hub at the 26th Conference of Parties (COP26) Climate Summit.
The competition is aimed at young people and is available to everyone under the age of 30.
They’re searching for video submissions that demonstrate resilience strategies to combat climate change’s consequences.
During COP26, the best submissions will be featured on the Global Resilience Partnership’s social media channels.
The entries may also be provided during the “Windows to Resilience” updates on the Resilience Hub.
About the contest
Social media is a fantastic way to engage young people who are already digitally connected.
Young people will submit audio-visual material to the contest, which will be posted on Instagram with particular tags (see below).
The winning contributions will be featured on the Global Resilience Partnership’s social media platforms, as well as during the Resilience Hub’s “Windows on Resilience,” if appropriate.
The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is a varied coalition of organizations dedicated to surfacing and scaling innovation, sharing and advancing knowledge, and influencing policy in the direction of a more resilient society.
The Global South Talent Pool is an internship program run by the Resilience Knowledge Coalition, a Community of Practice sponsored by GRP and co-led by CDKN/SSN and ICCCAD/LUCCC for capacity sharing of young specialists.
The Theme: What resilience strategies do you have in place to combat the consequences of climate change?
Benefits of Global Resilience Partnership
- The shortlisted submissions will be promoted across all of their channels.
- The recordings will be shown both in-person and online at the Resilience Hub Pavilion in Glasgow.
- The contest is open to participants of all countries
- Applicants must be below the age of 30.
- Upload your 30-60 sec video with #COPResilienceHub #GRPYouth4Resilience
Application Global Resilience Partnership
1. Make a video that lasts between 30 and 60 seconds.
2. Instagram is one of the social networking platforms that you may utilize.
3. Use the hashtags #COPResiliencehub #GRPyouth4resilience to share the video on your public social media accounts.
4. Make sure your account is visible to the public.
5. The members of GRP will decide whether or not to repost.
To enhance your chances of being included, provide your ideas as soon as possible. Every day, submissions will be examined.
Visit this page for more information
Deadline: November 12, 2021