Brown University in the United States is pleased to provide a global health scholarship to students seeking financial assistance in their studies.
This educational fund gives you the chance to work on a key global health research problem that affects low- and middle-income countries from another country (LMIC).
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:$3500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Global Health Scholarship – Requirements
Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered:
- Be a Brown medical student in the Division of Biology, a Brown medical student, graduate student in the Division of Biology or the School of Public Health, a resident or fellow from a Brown affiliated hospital or a Brown undergraduate concentrating in biology, public health, or in the PLME program.
- Have a proven interest in global health and/or have participated in activities linked to it
- Have done or plan to take academic courses in order to prepare for employment in global health
- Have a suggested global health work plan that includes a scholarly activity such as research, service, or advocacy
- Submit a necessary letter of support from the mentor and explain the Brown University faculty mentorship available for the planned global health project.
- Following the conclusion of the project, you will return to campus for the academic year.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply for the undergraduate degree program of their choice.
You may apply for this scholarship after you have received an offer of admission.
Recommended for you:
- Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for South Africans 2022
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate study in South Korea
- Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships Programme 2022