Global Health Scholarship at Brown University, USA
Brown University in the United States is pleased to provide a global health scholarship to students seeking financial assistance in their studies.
This educational fund gives you the chance to work on a key global health research problem that affects low- and middle-income countries from another country (LMIC).
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:$3500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Global Health Scholarship – Requirements
Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered:
- Be a Brown medical student in the Division of Biology, a Brown medical student, graduate student in the Division of Biology or the School of Public Health, a resident or fellow from a Brown affiliated hospital or a Brown undergraduate concentrating in biology, public health, or in the PLME program.
- Have a proven interest in global health and/or have participated in activities linked to it
- Have done or plan to take academic courses in order to prepare for employment in global health
- Have a suggested global health work plan that includes a scholarly activity such as research, service, or advocacy
- Submit a necessary letter of support from the mentor and explain the Brown University faculty mentorship available for the planned global health project.
- Following the conclusion of the project, you will return to campus for the academic year.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply for the undergraduate degree program of their choice.
You may apply for this scholarship after you have received an offer of admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Recommended for you:
- Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for South Africans 2022
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate study in South Korea
- Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships Programme 2022