For the academic year 2022, the University of Bristol is accepting applications for the Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
Students have access to collaborative networks, training opportunities, and resources both while studying at Bristol and after graduation, thanks to the university’s extensive industry relationships.
Worth of Award
Two £10,000 scholarships and six £5,000 scholarships are offered for a one-year master’s degree at the School of Economics.
Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship Requirements
You can apply if you have applied to start one of the qualifying economics master’s programs in September 2021:
- Economics Master’s Degree
- Finance and Administration
- as well as finance
- You may also apply if you have already applied for a position.
- MRes Economics and Business Administration
- For fee reasons, you are classified as an international student.
How to Apply for Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarship
All applications for the Scholarship should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
Round one deadline: March 28, 2022, 10 am (UK time).
Round two deadline: June 13, 2022, 10 am (UK time).
Recommended for You:
- New Perspectives Scholarship for Masters in Germany 2022
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of Kentucky 2022
- GREAT Ghana Scholarship for Postgraduate Students in UK 2022
- Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship in Japan 2022
- UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship 2022
- Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for International Students 2022
- Ampère Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon 2022