Ginger Sector Training Program: The FATE Foundation, in collaboration with the Centre for the Promotion of Export in Developing Countries (CBI), is happy to announce a call for applications for a virtual training program for entrepreneurs in the Nigerian ginger industry.
The Centre for Promotion of Imports (CBI) of the Netherlands is sponsoring the Youth Inclusion in Nigeria’s Ginger Sector Training Program 2022, which aims to provide access to information, knowledge, skills, and support to young aspiring entrepreneurs who are in the ideation or early stages of business existence in order to help them leverage opportunities in the ginger sector to start, grow, and scale sustainable businesses.
This program builds on the baseline research, which finished in May 2021, and intends to:
Assess and discover market opportunities, and prepare children to take advantage of them.
Participants’ business management abilities will be improved.
Provide hands-on, experience-based learning in both general and specialized value chain areas.
Encourage young people to join the ginger industry in Nigeria by promoting inclusivity.
The following are some of the post-program advantages:
- FATE Foundation Business Advisory Services
- The FATE Foundation provides group mentorship.
- Access to Free Business Support Applications and Tools
- Market Connections and Funding
- Visits to the Industry
Requirements for the FATE Foundation Ginger Sector Training Program
- Entrepreneurs must have completed at least Senior Secondary School, with a preference for Tertiary School graduates who have established successful enterprises and have already launched throughout the Ginger value chain.
- Know how to use a computer;
- Must be able to use and have access to a digitally equipped device;
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
How to Apply for the FATE Foundation Ginger Sector Training Program
In addition, you will be needed to submit the following documents:
- Profile picture
- Birth Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid means of Identification
- Certificate of Senior Secondary School Education/Statement of Tertiary Education
- Result/Certificate of Education
Deadline for application: February 28, 2022
Recommended for You
- IBM Research Internship Program (2022)
- OND Internship Programme at GT Bank Limited Nigeria
- Accounting And Finance Internships Schlumberger
- AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans
- Max Planck Internship Program in Germany (2022)
- World Food Prize Foundation George Washington Carver Internship Program 2022
- Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships [Funded Funded]
- NLNG SIWES Application 2022 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
- Schlumberger Operation Internships 2022
- Salzburg Global Seminar Communications Internship 2022
- UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022