The Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Social Impact Fellowship 2022 is now accepting applications.
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is a multi-year pro bono collaboration between the world’s most influential social entrepreneurs and the world’s largest insight network.
The Fellowship offers a two-year pro bono relationship with GLG to chosen charities and social entrepreneurs. They encourage proposals from groups working on a variety of issues, such as education, the environment, global health, and social justice, among others. This year, they’re also focusing on assisting groups that provide humanitarian aid and assistance to persons displaced in Ukraine and elsewhere.
The following benefits are provided to GLG Social Impact Fellows and their teams:
Extraordinary Expertise: Meet with world-class experts on every issue, including regional growth, user research, regulatory landscapes, and industry best practices, to discuss your most pressing strategic, operational, and technological problems. Your whole team, not just the Fellow, will receive free access to GLG’s insight network.
Dedicated Support Team: Form a partnership with GLG professionals who will provide two years of support to you and your team. Your GLG team will assist you in connecting with the relevant professionals and ensuring that you have the resources you need to achieve your most important objectives.
Build meaningful connections with like-minded social innovators in the GLG Social Impact Fellowship community’s cohort of social innovators. They conduct an annual gathering as well as quarterly virtual roundtables where you may interact with these other accomplished executives.
Gerson Lehrman Group Social Impact Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
They choose NGOs, social businesses, and hybrid groups that meet the following criteria:
- Creating positive societal transformation. Fellow organizations achieve important goals and may show how their work benefits the communities they serve.
- I’m looking forward to utilizing GLG’s unique platform. Fellows and their teams are ready to learn from professionals and apply unique perspectives to their goals. GLG will be integrated into their plans, workflows, and decision-making processes.
- Ideally situated to make the most of a collaboration with GLG. Fellow organizations have progressed beyond the early stages of growth, and their leadership is ready to pursue ambitious goals and greatly expand their influence. They’ve been in business for at least three years and have at least five full-time employees.
How to Apply for the Gerson Lehrman Group Social Impact Fellowship
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 19, 2022.
Deadline: May 19, 2022
Recommended for You
- Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies at Pen State University 2022
- United Nations (UN) Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2022
- New Futures Fellowship 2022 for Researchers & Advocates ($1,000 stipend)
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 (Funded)
- Bulb Africa Fellowship Program 2022 for Tech Creatives in Africa
- Bonn SDG Fellowships 2022 for Postdoctoral researchers (Funded)
- University of Melbourne PhD Scholarship and Fellowship 2022 (Fully-Funded)
- Global Citizen Fellowship for Young Africans 2022/2023
- Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research for Young Researchers 2022
- BlavityOrg Growth Fellowship Program 2022 for Black Entrepreneurs ($10K grant)