Founded in 2005, the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation honours Geneviève McMillan (1922-2008) and her friend, the artist Reba Stewart, by bringing her vision to fruition (1930-1971). The award honours McMillan’s lifelong interest in Africa.
Science Po American Foundation and the McMillan-Stewart Foundation have collaborated since 2010 to provide merit-based scholarships to African students from sub-Saharan African nations to gain admission to France’s university system. Sciences Po’s Europe Africa undergraduate program will be used to do this.
Scholarship Worth of Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship – 2022/2023
For the length of their undergraduate studies, successful candidates will receive a grant paying the entire Sciences Po tuition costs.
There may be an extra grant granted to cover living costs because of social factors.
Requirement of Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship
- The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation awards scholarships based on academic achievement, social responsibility, and the following criteria:
- Citizens of countries in sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have finished high school in a nation in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Candidates must be admitted into Sciences Po’s Europe-Africa undergraduate program.
How to apply
- In order to participate, students must first apply to Sciences Po’s Europe Africa Undergraduate Program.
- Applications for the Emile Boutmy scholarship should be submitted via Sciences Po’s Admissions website, along with any required supporting documentation.
- Within two weeks after submitting an application, all students must also submit an application for the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart FoundationScholarship to [email protected] and [email protected].
- The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship application must include a cover letter explaining the applicant’s reasons for applying to Sciences Po’s undergraduate program and for receiving the scholarship.
- To reach the Office of Admissions, use the online contact form or send an email to matthew[email protected] if you prefer that method of communication.
- sub-Saharan African Country
- February 22nd, 2022
For More Information: