The 2022 Generation Google Scholarship for Women in Gaming is now accepting applications.
To promote gender equality in gaming, Google is extending its Scholarship Program to help students pursuing gaming degrees.
The quality of each candidate’s influence on diversity, proven leadership, and academic background will be used to grant scholarships.
Qualified students who satisfy all of the program’s requirements are eligible to apply.
Women who want to work in the gaming industry are highly encouraged to apply.
RELATED: Largest Scholarships in the World 2022: Top 10
Generation Google Scholarship
- For the academic year 2022, selected students will receive a 7,000 EUR (or local equivalent) prize.
For the academic year 2021-2022, you must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university.
For the academic year 2022, want to enroll in or be accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. program at an authorized institution in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa.
Be pursuing a degree in video game programming, game engineering, game design, and development, or another gaming-related area.
Show that you have a solid academic record.
Demonstrate leadership and a commitment to boosting women’s participation in gaming.
Application for 2022 Generation Google Scholarship
You will be required to fill out an online application that contains the following information:
- Background information in general (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Transcripts from both your present and previous schools (if you have earned a prior degree)
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher, advisor, or supervisor is required.
- Responses to five essay questions with brief answers
- Recipients will be chosen based on the overall quality of their essays and application materials in comparison to the total candidate pool or their peers (e.g. Bachelors students compared to other Bachelors students).
The deadline to apply will be at 11:59 PM GMT on Friday, December 10, 2021.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 10, 2021