FUTO Supplementary Admission List – The supplementary admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is now available.
The supplementary admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced by the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
The supplementary admission list for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has also been made available online.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
To check your admission status on the FUTO portal, use the link provided:
- Visit https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344 to verify your FUTO admission status.
- Fill in the necessary field with your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, to check your admission status, click the submit button.
To authenticate their admission and get access to CAPS, all candidates given Supplementary Admissions in 2021/2022 must complete the following steps:
- Check to see whether their O’level results have been uploaded to the JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by going to the JAMB portal’s Transfer Approval Page and accepting the Courses that have been given to them. This will allow them to be admitted on CAPs by the Admissions Office.
- Change their first choice Courses on the JAMB portal as follows:
- Candidates admitted to Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science and Technology (AST), Crop Science and Technology (CST), Soil Science and Technology (SST), and Agribusiness (AGB) should modify their field of study to “AGRICULTURE.”
- Computer Engineering (COE) candidates should switch their course to “Cyber security.”
- Telecommunications Engineering candidates should change their course to “Software Engineering.”
FUTO supplementary admission candidates are recommended to:
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their JAMB result slip in its original form (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Alternately, you may check your FUTO admission status on the JAMB admissions status checking portal by following the steps below:
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB E-Facility site.
- Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and fill in the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, go to ‘Check Admission Status’ to see whether you’ve been admitted to FUTO.
Recommended for you
- Auchi Polytechnic Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session | ND
- FCE (Technical) Bichi Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st & 2nd Batch
- PolyIbadan ND Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- NIGERPOLY HND Admission List, 2021/2022
- AAUA Admission List, 2021/2022