Full IAIS Masters Excellence Scholarship at University of Exeter in UK 2022
The University of Exeter is accepting applications for the Full IAIS Masters Excellence Scholarship, which covers both tuition and a stipend for the academic year 2022–23.
The Master’s Excellence Scholarship (full international fee and living allowance) 2022/23 at the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies honors outstanding academic accomplishment and ambition.
This scholarship is available to International fee status candidates who have been offered a place in an approved Master’s program at the University of Exeter’s Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies commencing in the 2022/23 academic year.
This year, there will only be one chance to apply, with a deadline of April 8, 2022.
To guarantee consideration for this scholarship, you should apply as soon as possible after receiving your program offer.
You cannot earn more than one scholarship from the University of Exeter, with the exception of any Prompt Payment Reward for which you may be qualified; if you are eligible for several scholarships, the one with the larger value will be given.
If your tuition costs are paid for by an external organization (such as a foreign government, Chevening, Commonwealth, or a partner institution) with which the University has a shared funding agreement, your award may be nullified or replaced by a different pricing arrangement.
Worth of Award
- The prize consists of the entire tuition charge of £20,500 plus a £16,000 living allowance. Please note that the scholarship only applies to the first year of a two-year program; thus, for two-year programs, the grant will only apply to the first year.
Full IAIS Masters Excellence Scholarship Requirements
For fee-paying reasons, applicants must be designated international and have an offer for one of the following programs beginning in September 2022:
- MA Advanced Arabic
- MA Gender Studies (the Middle East and Islamic World)
- MA Gulf Studies
- MA International Relations and Arabic
- MA Islamic Studies
- MA Kurdish Studies
- MA Middle East Studies
- MA Middle East Politics
- MA Middle East Politics and Arabic
- MA Middle East Politics and International Relations
- MA Palestine Studies
How to Apply for Full IAIS Masters Excellence Scholarship
To apply, you must fill out and submit an online application form as well as upload the following documents:
- a letter of recommendation attesting to your academic abilities (you are required to provide the actual reference rather than just contact details).
- a copy of your curriculum vitae
- Transcript(s) from your prior qualification, including grades and content (s).
- a cover letter of no more than 300 words in which you answer the following questions:
- What piques your interest in your chosen field of study, and what do you hope to gain from it?
- What are your long-term goals, and how will your studies assist you in achieving them?
- What difference will being granted this Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies Masters Excellence Scholarship make to you?
- How may you serve as an ambassador for the University as a Masters Excellence Scholar in the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies?
- You may apply for the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies Masters Excellence Scholarship only once in each qualified program for which you have an offer.
- Initially, applications will be scrutinized to confirm that all qualifying requirements have been satisfied.
- A determined panel within the College will then review the applications.
- By the 29th of April 2022, applicants will get an email with the results of their application.
Deadline: The deadline to submit a preliminary application is April 8, 2022.
Recommended for You:
- IESEG MSc Fashion Management Scholarship 2022
- UN Scholarships Grants and Fellowships 2022
- Google Lime Scholarship for Students with Disability in USA and Canada 2022
- York University International Student Scholarships and Awards 2022
- Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students 2022
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens, 2022