Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung NigeriaMinds-Youth Activists Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Open Minds-Young Voices Program is a leadership development program focused on training young, motivated, and proactive Nigerians who are working and advocating for social justice and good governance.
Successful candidates will get educational modules that will broaden their understanding of socio-economic and political challenges in Nigeria.
Project management, group facilitation, conflict management, advocacy, and leadership abilities are among the topics covered in practical workshops.
If you are actively involved in any aspect of society, such as trade unions, civil society groups, research institutes, administration, educational institutions, or the media;
If you have shown a dedication to representing the common good of the Nigerian people, they would gladly accept your application!
- Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- By the time of application, you must be between the ages of 18 and 32.
- Knowledgeable of Nigeria’s socioeconomic and political concerns
- Innovative, forward-thinking, and eager to make a difference;
- Possess the ability to serve as excellent role models;
- Able to converse successfully in English and participate in group projects on a regular basis;
- If you live in Abuja or the neighboring area, you will be responsible for their transportation to and from the training.
- Prepared to meet the attendance requirement of 95%.
Location and Period of Program for Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung NigeriaMinds
- Wuse II, Abuja, from March to November 2022
- For 16–18 weekends, every second and fourth Saturday of the month
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Application for Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung NigeriaMinds
The following documents must be uploaded by applicants:
- A curriculum vitae that is current
- A motivation letter in response to the question “How will the program improve your work for the common good of Nigerian society?” (500–1000 characters)