France-South Africa Scholarship Programme opens applications
The fully-funded France-South Africa Scholarship is open to students who intend to study in universities or higher education institutions in France for their Master’s degree or Ph.D.
The programme is also open to students from Lesotho.
Students from any field of study can apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline is 21 September. Applicants are invited to read the rule book for the programme and the frequently asked questions.
Those applying can consult the Campus France South Africa website to find more details on higher education institutions and study programmes in France.
The timeline for the scholarship is as follows:
- Information webinars by Campus France: follow social media.
- Interviews of eligible candidates will be conducted in October 2022.
- The results will be released in November or December. Specific programme in South Africa (online French courses and possibly internship) January 2023.
- Departure to France: Early September 2022.
For more information, applicants are urged to visit: https://www.southafrica-france-scholarships.com/privacy
Scholarship Type: Master’s degree or Ph.D.
Eligibility Course/Programs: Students from any field of study can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Location to be taken: France
Application Deadline: 21 September 2022
Apply for Scholarships
- 10 Canadian Scholarship For Nigerian Students in 2022
- Rhodes Global Scholarships in UK 2022
- Undergraduate Merit Scholarship for Project Management at the University of Sydney
- How To Apply For The Social & Inclusive Business Camp
- York University International Scholarship in Canada (2022)
- Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate 
- Yobe State Scholarship Board Scheme 2022
- NDDC Scholarship for Postgraduate Students (2022)
- Lagos State Government Scholarship for Indigene 2022
- UNFPA Ghana Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2022
- 7 Polytechnic Scholarships In Nigeria 2022