International students applying to Flinders University Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships may compete for a variety of prizes
For the length of the program, Flinders University in Australia is giving a 50% tuition price discount.
These are competitive scholarships that must be validated via a selection procedure.
As part of the selection process, applicants will be informed of the scholarship award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount
Host Institution(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Worth: 50% fee waiver
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Flinders University Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Requirement
- Undergraduate candidates must have an ATAR of 95 or above and complete the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Form.
- Postgraduate candidates must have a GPA of at least 6.5 and complete the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Form.
How to Apply: Students who fit the criteria for Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate or Postgraduate International Scholarships should complete the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Form and submit the application before the deadline.
Application Deadline: Varies
Recommended for You:
- University of Guelph President’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Canada 2022
- Global Business School Network Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022
- Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme in Sweden 2022
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation PhD Scholarship in Canada 2022
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling 2022
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022