Contest for young Nigerians at First City Monument Bank. TheFCMBis an effort of First City Monument Bank, a renowned financial institution in Nigeria, in collaboration with other prestigious organizations.
Through its partner organizations, they hope to empower young people by giving internship opportunities and access to a mentor network.
If you’re a recent graduate between the ages of 18 and 30, this is a chance you can’t afford to pass up.
- A 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
First City Monument Bank Contest Eligibility
- At the time of entrance, the applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicants must be either a recent graduate (under the age of 18) or over the age of 30 at the time of application.
- Candidates must be recent graduates who graduated no later than July 2020 and majored in one of the fields listed below.
- The Business Administration
- Mass communication
- Accounting for
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies:
- Only FCMB Flexx account holders are eligible to enter.
- If you don’t already have a Flexx account, create one in 4 minutes.
How to submit your application for the First City Monument Bank Contest
Participants who join the contest can submit a submission in one of three (3) categories:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag FCMBFlexxtern telling them why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click here to fill out the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.
For more info, click here.
- IMF Youth Fellowship Program for young people worldwide – 2021
- FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge 2020
- 30 Controversial Topics For Debate