The Reckitt, Fight for Access Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2022 is now accepting applications.
Reckitt is glad to fund this scholarship to allow exceptional young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2022. Reckitt recognizes that young leaders are key partners in its mission.
Reckitt’s delegation will include scholars as well as future Reckitt executives from throughout the company.
Scholars will have access to special Reckitt sessions and develop contacts with peers and senior executives from the industry in addition to attending the Summit.
Scholars will receive
- Access to the Tokyo 2022 One Young World Summit
- Between the ages of 16 and 19, you may stay in a hotel (inclusive) May of the year 2022
- Traveling to and from Tokyo is expensive (flights in economy)
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper catering are available.
- Ground transportation between Summit locations is provided.
- Pre-Summit onboarding calls, a Reckitt buddy from the company’s internal delegation, and a post-Summit feedback session are all included in the unique Reckitt programming surrounding the firms participation in the Summit.
Fight for Access Scholarship Requirements
- Young leaders between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply.
- Have a proven track record of innovation and leadership.
- Demonstrated effect in one or more of Reckitt’s social investment key areas, namely:
- Sanitation, hygiene, and clean water
- Equality and sexual rights.
- Maternal and Child Health is a term that refers to the state of a mother and her child
- Candidates should preferably lead or manage not-for-profits, social businesses, campaigns, or projects with a social mission centered on one of the impact areas listed above.
- Candidates must show a desire to interact actively with other Reckitt delegates as well as extra Reckitt programs during the Summit.
The Reckitt Program
This scholarship covers more than just attendance at the One Young World Summit.
It serves as a springboard for future cooperation throughout Reckitt, with business counterparts and other Reckitt ecosystem partners.
In keeping with this, scholarship applicants are required to actively participate in the Reckitt program during the Summit. This will entail:
- Participating in scheduled online calls in the months leading up to the Summit.
- Reckitt’s pre-summit meeting in Tokyo was attended in person.
- Every day of the Summit, engage with and be there, including special events reserved exclusively for Reckitt participants.
- Participating in and attending the Reckitt OYW 2022 post-summit conference in Tokyo, where the whole delegation will work together to explore ideas.
- Reckitt would want to maintain a connection with academics in the months after the summit via projects and exchanging ideas for social effect, as well as scholars acting as champions for Reckitt social impact initiatives, such as posting on social media.
- Reckitt also expects academics to complete an online feedback form in the weeks after the event, which will be forwarded to them.
Application for Fight for Access Scholarship
- The majority of delegates are between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
- Older applicants will be considered by the One Young World team if they can demonstrate adequate personal impact, initiative, and desire to participate.
- They will not be allowed to accept applications from anybody under the age of 18 at the time of the Summit.