FG Scholarship to Study Overseas, Federal Government 2022 Scholarship to Study Abroad. See below for information on how to apply, requirements, eligibility and deadline.
FG Scholarship To Study Overseas
Are you a Nigerian student who wants to apply for the Federal Government Scholarship to Study Overseas? Are you interested in the FG Scholarship to Study Overseas for undergraduate programs?
If so, this post is for you. It tells you everything you need to know about the FG Scholarship To Study Overseas for Undergraduates, including Eligible state, Type, Value of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, application deadline, and how to apply successfully.
While you’re here to find out more about the FG Scholarship to Study Overseas, it’s important to know that the application form is now available.
You can now apply for the FG Scholarship to Study Abroad after reading more about it to find out what it’s all about.
This is to let everyone know that the Federal Government Scholarship To Study Overseas is out.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, invites qualified and interested Nigerians to take the 2022/2023 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
FG Scholarship To Study Overseas Eligibility
- Applicants for undergraduate degree programs must have at least five (5) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June), only in the subjects related to their fields of study, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be older than two years (2020 and 2021) for non-African countries, but only one year (2021) for African countries. You have to be between 17 and 20 years old.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree programs must have a First Degree with a 1st Class or at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have finished the NYSC program, and they can’t be older than 35 years for a Master’s degree or 40 years for a PhD.
- Only N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates are accepted.
- Evidence of willingness to be released by an employer.
Eligible Field Of Study
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine (very limited)
- Pilot Engineering
- Postgraduate level (Master’s Degree and PhD) in all fields.
How to Apply for FG Scholarship To Study Overseas
- Visit the FG Scholarship portal at http://www.education.gov.ng/.
- Get the FG Scholarship form at the FG Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship Form publication.
- Follow the instructions on the portal to sign up and apply for the FG Scholarship exercise.
- After that, print your Scholarship Registration Slip.
- Lastly, wait for feedback.
Candidates selected by the Board will have to send the following to the Federal Scholarship Board:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates.
- Data page of the current International passport.
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- Birth Certificate & Indigene Certificate.
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Official phone number/Email: 08077884417/[email protected]
Please note that this particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters.
Recommended for you
- Science in Photonics Engineering Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- 2022 Glenmore Medical Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK
- Responsible Data Science Scholarships at University of Birmingham – UK, 2022
- Ministry of Education and Science Scholarships for International Students – Kazakhstan, 2022
- Gordon F Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship 2022 at University of Ottawa
- International Students Scholarships at Stillman College, USA – 2022
- EPSRC PhD Scholarship in Nanotechnology at Swansea University in UK 2022
- University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2022
- Fully-funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022