This is to inform all interested candidates that the Federal Government FG Nigerian Award Scholarship is ongoing.
The scholarship deadline for all applicant is on December 11, 2020.
However, this FG Nigerian Award scholarship for 2020/2021 is for Nigerian Public tertiary institutions.
This Federal Government Scholarship is for an undergraduate student in University, Polytechnic, and College of Education.
Each student must have a good academic report that shows an extraordinary exception in educational achievement.
Moreover, there are certain requirements each student needs to meet before he/she can apply for the FG National Award scholarship.
Besides, we will use this article to inform you more about this scholarship award and hoe you can apply successfully.
FG Nigerian Award Scholarship Requirements
As a student in a public/private university, polytechnic, or college of Education.
Here are the requirements for the FG Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020.
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Candidate must be a registered Full – time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other candidates, Undergraduate (UG), Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) must be a registered Full –time student and in his/her second year or above ( e.g. Level 2,3,4, etc, HND 2 or NCE 2,3) in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All Undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically Challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a Five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a seven (7) point scale.
Things To Know About The FG Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020.
There is some important fact every applicant for this year’s FG National Award scholarship needs to know.
First of all, let start with this:
- The FG scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and will start paying from the beginning of the academic session.
- Any applicants who apply for this scholarship should be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
APPLY FOR: PTDF Scholarship 2020 (Oversees and Local)
List of Eligible Courses/Programme for the FG Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020
Here is the eligible list of courses/programmes students must have enrolled before applying.
However, if your course/programme of study is not listed among the eligible courses then you can still apply for another scholarship on this page.
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Education (all courses related to education)
- Agriculture (all courses related to Agriculture)
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
Here are the FSB Computer Based test venues for the 2020/2020 FG National Award scholarship scheme.
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA KANO||KADUNA KANO|
|2.||NORTH-EAST||ADAMAWA TARABA||YOLA JALINGO|
|3.||NORTH-CENTRAL||FCT KWARA||BWARI ILORIN|
|4.||SOUTH -WEST||OYO ONDO||IBADAN AKURE|
|5.||SOUTH- SOUTH||DELTA RIVER||ASABA P/HARCOURT|
|6.||SOUTH-EAST||ABIA IMO||UMUAHIA OWERRI|
How to Contact the FG Scholarship Board
If you want to contact the Federal Government scholarship board, then you need to use the below details.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/0909426863
- Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
- [email protected]
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
How to Apply for Federal Government [FG] National Award Scholarship 2020?
To start your application, each candidate is expected to submit their online application form before he/she can proceed.
- Visit this link to start your online application form.
- Complete the online form with your personal details, submit and print your copy.
Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy –
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of years 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
Please, note that any applicant that submit an online application form more than once will be automatically disqualified.
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application, applicants are required to register the following:
- Applicants are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) near their location;
- Selection of programme preferred in order of preference (i.e Nigerian Award (N/A).
Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified.
FG National Award Scholarship Deadline
The registration portal deadline for the FG National Award scholarship 2020 is Thursday 11th December 2020 by 11:59 PM.
For more information about the FG National Award Scholarship, candidates can visit the official scholarship website.