The Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate students in Nigeria is ongoing.
However, they are some requirements you need to meet before you can qualify for this scholarship award.
But first, the Federal Government aimed at using this award to advance the academics of students in the country.
It is also important to note that you will only be awarded the scholarship if only you meet the said requirements.
Besides, for you to be awarded the Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate.
You must first be a Nigerian citizen who is currently in his or her second year.
At the same time, it must be in any accredited Nigerian Universities, polytechnics, or colleges of Education.
Moreover, your secondary school result (WEAC or NECO) is also one of the most important documents.
This will guarantee your application is accepted.
For you to stay on the safe side.
You are advised to read the requirement before submitting your application.
However, if your application those not meet the required criteria, you will not be selected.
In that case, your application will be wasted including your precious time.
Now, let me inform you about the requirement for the Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate.
The Requirement for the Federal Government Scholarship
Here is the requirement for the Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate students in Nigeria.
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- You are a full-time student.
- At the time of your application, you must be in your second year or above.
- Currently enrolled in any accredited Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education.
- Have at least 4.0 CGPA on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents.
- You must not hold the same award from any organization or Governmental body.
- Students who have changed their discipline or institution will not be accepted.
- Part-time students will not be accepted.
However, the scholarship award will cover your institution’s fees and other applicable charges.
Your maintenance which includes your accommodation, feeding, and textbooks will also be funded by the scholarship.
List of Eligible Courses/Disciplines
Here is the list of qualified courses that you must be enrolled in.
However, if you study any course outside this list
You will not be a beneficiary of the Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate.
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Sciences
How to Submit your Application for the Federal Government Scholarship
To submit your application for the Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate students in Nigeria.
You need to follow this simple process.
- Visit the website (here)
- Complete your online application form and submit it.
- You have to print your submitted online form.
If you have printed your online submitted form
You will need to photocopy the following documents and attach them to an A4-size envelope.
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Your most recent Course Registration Form
- Attached your CGPA result to date.
- Also, include your institution’s Identity Card.
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Your recent Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and properly signed by you.
You will need to submit the following documents at your selected Computer Based Test Centre (CBT).
However, the Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) will be accessible to you during your online registration.
But here are the twelve (12) Computer Based Test Centre in Nigeria for the scholarship award.
- Akure in Ondo State
- Ibadan in Oyo State
- Asaba in Delta State
- Port-Harcourt in Rivers State
- Enugu in Enugu State
- Owerri in Imo State
- Ilorin in Kwara State
- Bwari in Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja
- Sokoto in Sokoto State
- Kano In Kano State
- Yola in Adamawa State
- Bauchi in Bauchi State
Application Deadline: December 11th
For more information, you can visit this Official Scholarship Website or Call: 08077884418, 08091155229.