FCE (Technical) Bichi Admission List – Admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session at the Federal College of Education (Techincal) in Bichi, Kano State.
The admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced by the administration of the Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi in Kano State.
The admission list for Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi has been successfully posted online.
How to Check FCE (Technical) Bichi Admission List
To verify their admission status, prospective students may go to the following link:
Successful candidates must create an account on the school’s application portal.
NB: You are simply needed to create a profile and complete all essential information.
The same portal may be used to print the admission letter by generating an RRR number from the portal and paying N2,000 through REMITA.
Other features, such as printing an ID card, printing a school fee receipt, checking a result, and so on, are available after the student has paid and gained access to the Students Control Panel.
Candidates who have been accepted are encouraged to:
- Accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their JAMB result slip in its original form (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are given courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they may request a change of course through the JAMB Portal.
Candidates who have not yet been accepted should be aware that admission is in process and should check their admission status on the JAMB and University website on a frequent basis.
Recommended for you
- TASCE NCE Part-Time Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIJOS IJMB Admission Form, 2021/2022
- UNILAG DLI Admission Form, 2022/2023
- TASCE NCE Post-UTME Form, 2021/2022
- CUSTECH Post UTME Form, 2021/2022