Faculty of Engineering Scholarships at Ozyegin University – Turkey
Faculty of Engineering Scholarships at Ozyegin University – Turkey will be awarded to exceptional students for the year 2022.
Ozyegin University (OzU) is offering exceptional students full attention for financial help. Among Turkish colleges, OzU boasts one of the most extensive scholarship schemes.
The primary goal of this scholarship is to assist international students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the institution.
Application Deadline: 31st of August, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree in Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering offered by the university.
Faculty of Engineering Scholarships Eligibility
- Be international students.
- You must enroll in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Have a high school diploma with outstanding grades.
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate in writing and spoken English.
How to Apply for Faculty of Engineering Scholarships
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- Great Scholarship Justice and Law at University of Westminster, UK
- Movistar – 42 Madrid Digital Inclusion Scholarship in Manchester, UK
- Sir Ray Tindle International Scholarship at University of Creative Arts, UK
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
- Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians
- Global Leadership & Peacebuilding Scholarship at King’s College London
- Tech Women MBA Scholarship at Wittenborg of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- MPhil Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students at Australian National University
- International Faculty of Architecture and Design Scholarships at Ozyegin University
- Nigerian Government Scholarship Awards (NA) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies, 2022