Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences International Scholarships
Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences International Scholarships at Ted University, Turkey will be awarded to exceptional students.
Students interested in studying a degree program at Ted University may apply for the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences International Scholarship in 2022.
This scholarship may save you up to 100% on your tuition, and it will only be given to the most deserving students.
Application Deadline: The application process is now ongoing. All interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: Up to 100 % off on tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree programme in Business Administration, Economics, Political Science and International Relations
Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences International Scholarships Requirements
- Be enrolled in the required program at Ted University’s Faculty of Engineering.
- Check the university’s entrance criteria for an undergraduate degree.
- Show that they can communicate well in writing and spoken English.
How to Apply for the Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences International Scholarship
Click here to apply.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you
- PhD Scholarship on the Value of Financial Advice at CBS in Denmark
- PhD scholarship in Financial Compliance at CBS in Denmark, 2022
- Philosophy in Development Management Scholarships for International Students, Ghana
- Italian Government Scholarships for International Students, 2022
- International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship at the University of Sydney
- PhD Scholarships in Geoinformatics for African Students at Heidelberg University, Germany
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme in Germany, 2022