This is a complete article about the Exabeam Cyber Security Scholarship 2022. You will find the requirements, how you can apply, and when is the application deadline.
Do you want to be a part of developing creative ways to combat the next wave of online threats?
If so, Exabeam has established and financed this “Exabeam Cyber Security Scholarship” for you.
Only undergraduate or graduate students are eligible for the scholarship.
With the aid of the scholarship, a market leader in user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) hopes to empower the future generation of cybersecurity.
The selected applicants will get a scholarship of $1,000
About the Scholarship
Exabeam Inc., a firm situated in the United States, provides top-notch Security Intelligence and Management Strategies to assist organizations of all sizes to secure their most sensitive information.
The Exabeam Security Management Platform is the only integrated set of technologies that includes a data lake for infinite data gathering at a predictable price, machine learning for superior analytics, and automated incident response.
With the help of the scholarship, an industry leader in User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) hopes to inspire a new generation of cybersecurity professionals.
The successful candidates will get a $1,000 Exabeam Cyber-Security Scholarship award number.
Exabeam Inc. is supported by leading internet companies with strong ties to computer security and data management.
Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer are among the firms involved.
Exabeam Inc. is a security intelligence and management solutions platform that offers an integrated set of products that includes limitless data gathering at a predictable price, machine learning for enhanced analytics, and automated incident response.
Exabeam Cyber Security Scholarship Requirements 2022
To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must:
- Legally residing in the United States
- Currently enrolled full-time at an approved institution in the United States as an undergraduate or graduate student
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
Exabeam Cyber Security Scholarship Worth
The successful applicants will be given an Exabeam Cyber-Security Scholarship award worth $1,000
How to Apply for Exabeam Cyber Security Scholarship 2022
Applicants must produce a 600-1000 word essay in which they respond to the following questions:
What is the most important cybersecurity story in the news in the last year?
How has the news media reported it?
What advice would you offer to the relevant leaders and policy-makers?
Details on How to submit:
If you are an online applicant, you can write an essay on the topic;
“The Importance of Cybersecurity” Then submit it to the email address shown below, along with your transcripts: [email protected]
Exabeam Cyber Security Scholarship Deadline for 2022
Yearly, entries for the scholarship must be submitted by March 1.
Recommended for You:
- Echidna Global Economy and Development Scholars in USA 2022
- I Tatti DHI Rom Joint Fellowship for African Studies at Harvard University in USA 2022
- APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship for Early Career Psychologists in USA 2022
- International Student Scholarships at University of Alabama in USA 2022
- MBA Scholarship for International Students in USA 2022
- The USA Scholarships Without IELTS In 2022
- IMF Economist Program (EP) in USA, 2022
- Rachel Carson Scholarship at Chattam University in USA 2022
- HassanII Great World Water Prize for Water Security in France 2022
- ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2022
- Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens in UK 2022
- Young Voices Youth Activists Programme for Nigerians 2022
- Alan Turing Institute Post-Doctoral Enrichment Awards in UK 2022