Ericsson is expanding. Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program, which focuses on technology leadership, will begin in March 2022.
Our mission is to find and mentor the most dedicated, inventive, and creative technical brains.
We believe in fostering the development of our graduates and providing them with the greatest possible start in their professions.
Ericsson graduates get important job experience, skills, and information to help them advance in their professions.
As a result, we will not only allow you to work with the teams on actual projects, but you will also get training courses and be given a special mentor who will provide formal and informal mentoring throughout the program.
Ericsson is a significant ICT (Information and Communication Technology) supplier to service providers.
We help our clients realize the full benefit of connection by developing game-changing technology and services that are simple to use, adapt, and scale, ensuring their success in a fully connected world.
We are on a search for simplicity in an increasingly complicated world.
We’re building game-changing technology that’s simple to use, adapt, and scale, so our clients can get the most out of their connection.
Aim and Benefits Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
12 month (plus) graduate program – before you go into an experienced position, we provide you with a fantastic training program.
Examine your drive to be a leader and your enthusiasm for innovation. You’ll work in an open, high-performance environment that promotes idea development and exploration.
Working with colleagues from all around the globe in an international setting.
On-the-job training, classroom training, and e-learning are all available.
A mentorship and buddy system is in place.
A chance to work for the industry’s global leader in telecommunications.
Mentorship programs are offered by senior industry experts.
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program Requirements
We are searching for Engineering graduates with one of the following bachelor’s degrees who graduated in 2019 or 2020.
- Telecommunications-focused Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees
- There should be no more than one year of job experience for the candidate.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree by December 2020 at the latest.
- The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program should have been completed by all graduates. All applicants who have been shortlisted will have their NYSC program verified.
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program Interview Dates, Process, and Location
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program Selection Criteria:
Basic Network level competence
Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
Broad Technical Skill
Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
Problem Solving Ability
Good planning organizing skills
Partnership & collaboration skills
Presentation skills (oral and written)
Proficiency in Microsoft office
Good Communication skills
Proficiency in English is a mus
How to Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Recommended for You:
- DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships in Germany 2022
- DW Akademie Master Degree Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Erasmus University Holland Scholarship for International Students in 2022
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Scholarships
- Seeds of Fortune Scholars Program 2022
- Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship at MCI for Postgraduate Studies 2022