Erasmus University Management Scholarships 2022-2023: The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, in partnership with Erasmus University’s Rotterdam School of Management, invites international students from EEA countries who want to study in the Netherlands to apply for this financing.
In the form of tuition fees and living expenses, the Dutch government contributes to this cost for students.
Students will only be eligible for educational assistance after receiving confirmation of their university acceptance status.
The fellowship will last for a year and will be available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science/ Rotterdam School of Management.
Scholarship Type: Education Support.
Host Institution(s): Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship value and benefits
Number of Awards: Not SPecified
Study Level: Bachelor and Masters Students
Nationality: International students/ EEA Students.
Erasmus University Management Scholarships Requirement
- Your nationality is from one of the European Economic Area’s (EEA) countries;
- You are an incoming student who will begin your studies in the school year 2022/2023;
- You’re applying to RSM for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You satisfy the criteria of the program for which you are applying;
- You do not possess a degree from a Dutch educational institution (excluding exchange programs in the Netherlands).
Application for Erasmus University Management Scholarships
How to Apply: The first step in applying for the Erasmus University Management Scholarships is to enroll in Studielink’s Bachelor International Business Administration program.
You will get a link to our Online Application Form after you have registered (OLAF).
In OLAF, it is not feasible to choose a particular scholarship. The winners of special scholarships will be chosen by RSM.
RSM will evaluate your scholarship application if you satisfy the basic criteria and submit it by the deadline (s).
Application Deadline: Varies.
Recommended for You:
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens, 2022
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships 2022
- University of Guelph President’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Canada 2022
- Global Business School Network Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022
- VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022