Erasmus Mundus MSc in Chemical Innovation in Europe 2022
For the academic year 2022/2023, the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union is accepting applications for the Erasmus Mundus MSc in Chemical Innovation and Regulation in Europe.
The curriculum is a comprehensive and adaptable training program that prepares professionals to cope with all areas of chemical safety.
Chemicals are essential in our daily lives.
However, using them has a risk: some of them may be very harmful to persons and the environment, or they may pose physical and chemical risks.
Chemical methods for sustainability are required by contemporary civilization to provide a toxic-free environment.
International chemical rules, such as the European REACH, are an important step in the right direction, encouraging innovation in the development of safer chemicals and the discovery of new chemical uses.
In addition, the curriculum includes one year of classes followed by one year of internship and research.
Worth of Award
By the completion of the course, each student will be able to:
- having a good awareness of international chemical substance usage rules;
- be able to create new chemical compounds that are both safe and effective;
- be able to forecast a business strategy for novel chemical product commercialization;
- comprehend how new procedures are implemented in the industrial setting;
- learn about the circular economy and how it affects chemical safety;
- Chemical compounds’ environmental, toxicological, physical, and reactivity hazards are assessed.
Erasmus Mundus MSc in Chemical Innovation Requirements
The following are the minimal prerequisites for admission to the Master’s program:
Strong academic background in relevant fields:
- Candidates must have a high school diploma from a reputable High Education authority. This authority must certify the completion of a first-cycle (180 ECTS) degree in an area where Chemistry plays a significant role.
This might be a degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Clinical Analysis, Medicine, or other related fields.
Demonstrated ability to communicate in English:
To take the majority of programs, applicants must demonstrate that they can comprehend, speak, and write English fluently.
Here are a few examples:
- English as a Foreign Language Exam TOEFL scores: 575 on paper and 232 on the computer TOEFL iBTTM (Internet-based TOEFL) total score of 94.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 6.5.
- GCSE, AS Level, and A-Level is all acronyms for General Certificate of Education.
- CPE Level 4-5 Cambridge Proficiency Certificate
- International Certificate Conference, Oxford Higher Certificate (ICC Stage 3 Technical).
Financial resources sufficient:
You should be completely informed of the program’s financial expenses. These include tuition fees as well as the expenditures of living and studying at the Host University’s city, such as housing, transportation, and food.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus MSc in Chemical Innovation
The application is completed online and is the same for all applicants.
To apply, you must first establish an account on the website.
After that, you’ll get an email with login details for the application site.
Before filling up your application form, please download and read the instructions for candidates.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You:
- EJ Josey Scholarship Award for African Americans 2022
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
- GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders at London School of Hygiene 2022
- Douglas International Regional Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia 2022
- Hertie School Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022