Apply to be a part of Equal Measures is hiring a Program 2030.
In early 2022, EM2030 will release its second edition of the SDG Gender Index, with just 9 years remaining to accomplish the SDGs.
The index, as well as related products and analyses, will be designed to engage and galvanize gender equality activists and policymakers to reflect on progress made so far and commit to taking more aggressive action with and for girls and women.
To support their context-specific index launch plans and advocacy actions, the Program & Partnerships Officer will engage closely with EM2030 partners, particularly regional and national partners.
Relationship development and finding chances for shared learning, networking, and developing relationships amongst EM2030 partners at all levels will be critical to the success of this effort.
In addition, the postholder will collaborate closely with partners to better analyze, report on, and convey the effectiveness of their data-driven advocacy efforts.
About Equal Measures 2030
Equal Measures 2030 (EM2030) is a partnership of feminist networks, civil society, international development, and the business sector leaders at the national, regional, and global levels.
To change the lives of women and girls and achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, they link data and evidence with advocacy and action on gender equality (SDGs.)
The SDG Gender Index, which was first released in 2019, is EM2030’s flagship data product.
In keeping with the Sustainable Development Goals, the index strives to increase responsibility for promises to and for girls and women, as well as their rights.
- The ideal applicant will be dedicated to and experienced in feminist and anti-racist ways to developing partnerships.
- Have considerable living and working experience outside of North America and Europe, and be a self-starter who can manage and prioritize a diverse range of relationships and deliverables;
- It is necessary to be fluent in at least two of EM2030’s key languages (English, French, and Spanish).
Application for Equal Measures is hiring a Program
Because this is a remote role, people from all around the globe are welcome to apply.
The application deadline is December 8, 2021.
Equal Measures is hiring a ProgramDeadline
Recommended for You:
- Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
- Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
- UNESCO Internship Programme for young Professionals 2022
- EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2022
- World Health Organisation Youth Council Nomination in 2022
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Engineer Internship for young South Africans
- LiftOff Black Entrepreneurship Program for Black Canadians 2022
- Harvard GSD Wheelwright Prize for Early-career Architects 2022