EPSRC Environment Research Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Leeds UK 2022
For the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Leeds is accepting applications for the EPSRC Environment Research Postgraduate scholarship in the UK.
The University, which was founded in 1904, is one of the country’s major higher education institutions. It is well-known around the world for the high quality of its teaching and research.
The level of its academic competence, together with the variety of fields it covers, opens up a universe of possibilities and has a significant cultural, economic, and social influence.
The institution aspires for academic success while adhering to its principles of honesty, equality, and inclusiveness, as well as community and professionalism.
Worth of Scholarship
Each fully-funded scholarship covers complete tuition, a stipend at the rate set by the UK Research Councils (£15,840 for 2022/23), and a research training and support grant (around UK Sterling 4,000).
Requirements for EPSRC Environment Research Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants for the EPSRC Environment Research Postgraduate Degree program should typically have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- A first-class or upper-second-class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area is required.
- However, certain research degrees may have more stringent admissions requirements. Several faculties, for example, demand a master’s degree.
As a result, applicants should verify with the appropriate institution before submitting an application.
- If you have any questions regarding the prerequisites for a specific research degree, you should contact the School or Graduate School before applying.
That’s not all; there’s more.
- For postgraduate research studies, the minimal English language requirement is
- An overall IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (reading, writing, hearing, and speaking) or comparable.
- Keep in mind that the exam must be taken within two years of the course’s commencement date to be legitimate.
- Also, keep in mind that certain institutions and colleges have more stringent requirements.
How to Apply for the EPSRC Environment Research Postgraduate Scholrship
Formal research degree applications should be submitted online at https://studentservices.leeds.ac.uk/pls/banprod/bwskalog_uol.P_DispLoginNon.
Please specify that you want to be considered for EPSRC Environment DTP 2021 grant.
Deadline for applications: February 25, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You
- Total Scholarship 2022: Requirements, How to Apply, and Deadline
- Hanken GBSN Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022
- The University of Newcastle Ph.D. Scholarship in Geomicrobial Genomics, Australia 2022
- Full Fee Scholarship for International Students at University of East Anglia in UK 2022
- School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh in UK 2022
- Brock University International Students Scholarships to Study in Canada 2022/2023
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships in UK 2022
- UNESCO-ERAIFT 2022 Regional Masters Scholarships for Africans
- Urbanest Accommodation Scholarship for International Students 2022
- Government of China 2022 MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries