The ENS International Selection Scholarships in Arts & Humanities in France for the 2021/2020 academic year are now open for applications.
ENS is looking for young students that are curious, open-minded, and like doing research.
ENS offers a wide range of student profiles, experiences, and backgrounds, and it is committed to helping each one improve their abilities.
Worth of Award
- Students will get a three-year scholarship of 1000 euros each month as well as a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- When they apply, they must be under the age of 26. (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- Only one application is required for the International Selection.
- During the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the preceding year, you must not have spent more than 10 months in France.
- Must show that they completed at least one year of undergraduate study at a foreign institution (outside of France) in the calendar year before the application deadline.
- On the 1st of September after admission, justify at least two years of undergraduate study at a foreign institution (outside France).
How to Apply for ENS International Selection Scholarships
As part of your application, be sure to include the following:
- Form for filling out an application that is fully editable.
- Only the first page of the passport is required (for non-European candidates) or a photo ID (for European candidates)
- Diploma from a high school
- A transcript from university
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter (one to three pages, Times New Roman, 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing) – written in French Candidates in the fields of economics, linguistics, and cognitive studies must submit a motivation letter in both French and English.
- A three-page research project is the maximum length (10, 000 characters including spaces).
Deadline: All documents for the ENS International Selection Scholarships must be submitted on the application portal before December 30.